BAQUACIL 4 Way Test Strips (25 count) are super easy and accurate to use. Each strip tests for ph, total alkalinity, hardness and Baquacil Sanitizer. Simply dip and check against the chart on the bottle for results.
- Remove a Baquacil Test Strip from bottle. Replace cap tightly.
- Dip strip into pool for 2 seconds and remove. Do not “swish” strip, as this will affect test accuracy. Remove with pads facing up.
- SHAKE ONCE to remove excess water from test strip.
- After 10 seconds compare Baquacil Sanitizer and Algistat, ph, hardness and Total Alkalinity pads to color chart.
- Adjust readings within desired range. Follow label directions on each product.