State of the art phosphate remover for maintaining low levels of phosphate
This highly concentrated formulation from Lo-Chlor Chemicals is a uniquely formulated phosphate remover which removes up to 2 parts per million with one dose and maintains low levels of phosphates with minimal fuss.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, easy application directly through the skimmer
- No sediment so no need to shake before use
- A single dose of 250ML will remove up to 2 ppm (parts per million) of phosphates from swimming pool water
- Natural composition of unique polymers and rare earth compounds.
- Built in clarifier gives superior look to water quality
- Does NOT cloud pool water like other phosphate removers
- Increases efficiency of all sanitisers
- Increases the efficiency of salt water chlorinators
- No need to vacuum (does not settle out in pool)
- No effect on filter pressure
- Add 250ML once per week for every 50,000 Litres pool water
A few facts from the professionals…
- Starver®M is a maintenance solution designed to be used in conjunction with Starver®X which is a high level bulk phosphate remover.
- For very high levels of phosphates (over 2 parts per million) we recommend first adding 1 LT of Starver®X per 50,000 Litres pool water. Once the phosphate level is below 2 parts per million you can then begin a maintenance program using Starver®M at the dosage rate stated above.
- Starver®M will not clog filters and will not increase filter pressure.
- Unlike other phosphate removers on the market that have not been formulated to the same high standard of Starver M, it will NOT cloud the pool water so there is no need to add clarifiers following the use of Starver®M.
- Ensure you regularly test the pool for phosphates and keep water balance in order.
- Starver®M is compatible with all registered sanitisers and does not affect probes on automatic liquid feeders or other dosing units.