This Swimline escutcheon plate adds the finishing touch to anchor sockets on your in-ground swimming pool ladder. It is compatible with any 1.90 inch-diameter deck equipment. It protects ladder mounting hardware and covers gaps between the concrete and the hardware. This escutcheon plate is a small but important safety feature as that gap between concrete and ladder can be a cutting hazard for swimmers’ feet and hands. The plate also helps give your ladder a tidy, finished look by hiding the gap. It’s easily installed over the ladder’s railing. Because it’s stainless steel, it will resist corrosion. Swimline Corp. is a family owned and operated business, the largest manufacturer of above-ground swimming pool liners in the world and accessories for both in-ground and above-ground pools.
- Replacement escutcheon plate for in-ground pool ladders gives finished look to ladder
- Round plate that sits on the deck around the ladder pole
- Eliminates potential cutting hazard to hands and feet by covering gap between concrete and ladder
- High quality stainless steel is corrosion resistant
- Used to protect ladder mounting hardware and cover gaps between the concrete and the hardware